Returns & Exchange Policy
In case a customer has mistakenly paid twice for the same product then the money will be refunded via the same source within seven working days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Note: You must have the video of the product unboxing and invoice photo with you as a proof in case of refund. We will not entertain refund requests in case of no video unboxing proof.
In case of returns/Exchange:
- Return/Exchange should be initiated within 24 hours of order delivery. Please note any shipping charges incurred when returning product to Tiger Hoverboards are the responsibility of the customer.
- You must have the video of the product unboxing and invoice photo with you as a proof in case of refund.
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- The product must be accompanied by the original invoice
- The product should be unwashed, unused, and in an undamaged clean condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging, manuals and accessories
- For all Electronics and Electronics accessories must submit a product unpacking video to request a refund/returns/exchange.
- Tiger Hoverboards will either repair or replace at no charge to you for products having defects that are not the result of misuse, customer modification/alterations, or other use other than as intended. Such repair or replacement shall include new or refurbished replacement parts, at our discretion. Replacements may be different but functionally equivalent models. All shipping, handling, and insurance charges are additional and non-refundable.
- All returns for non-defective reasons (e.g. customer changed mind, customer error) are subject to a restocking fee up to 30%. This fee does not apply to defective products returned within the first 3 days.